about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little Road Trip

I am off to North Carolina to spend time with Jeff after a couple weeks apart. It is so hard to be apart so we are really looking forward to next five days together before football seasons starts and things start getting crazy. I am off to pack and get ready for the trip.
So my photographer is pretty amazing I just checked my e-mail and when she e-mails me I always get excited!! I love this picture of Jeff and I so we are currently getting this blown up and put on a canvas for our house and Im thinking to put up at the entry of the reception somewhere. I love it, pretty much sums Jeff and I up.



I will not be back until Wednesday. So until then.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity