about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Weekend

We are back from our three day get away to Savannah, Ga. We had a great time with our friends full of eating, drinking and being tourists. There was lots of live music, dueling piano bars, 50 cent oysters (jeff's favorite). We did a trolley tour to learn about all the history Savannah has to offer. It really is such a neat town and I would definitely love to go back to walk through all the historic houses. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

This was in the middle of City Market on New Years Eve with a live band. It was really crowded, but lots of fun.

Ha this is Jeff on stage at the dueling piano bar learning a dance.


This is one of my favorite things about Savannah, Forsyth Park. It is so pretty and the Forsyth Mansion is beautiful. I wanted to have our wedding here, but opted against is since it would have required everyone to drive.




This is was the dueling piano bar, called Savannah Smiles. It is amazing how the guys know all these songs, but it was very entertaining and great music.




I am off to finish laundry and get ready to go back to work after my two week Christmas break. Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity