about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Recap!

I had a fun but eventful weekend and I am catching up on my sleep today. Friday I had our school family dance which was fun but couldn't stay too long as I had a football game. We won!! Saturday I was out and about running errands. Saturday night we celebrated my friend Kerry's birthday. We had a mexican fiesta that turned into a slumber party. Lots of fun and here are a couple pictures of the night...


Cutting the cake with the birthday girl!




I got this cake made to look like a Corona beer bottle. They couldn't write the name or anything on it for copyright reasons, but it turned out super cute and it tasted delicious. It went perfectly with the mexican fiesta theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity