about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bedding

I am on the search for some good bedding to go along with our new headboard. I just want simple but comfy. Here are some of my choices I'm liking so far, but I'm still on the search. Let me know if you have any good ideas of where I should look!





This past weekend Jeff and I went to go visit some friends in Tampa just to hang and have a good time. We took a little trip over to ikea to see what they had to offer. We bought some curtains for such a steal. 20 bucks for a pair of grommet curtains. They aren't the highest quality, but they will work for our living room for now. I also found two dining room chairs that I loved but have no where to put them so Jeff talked me out of it. It is so cheap for everything in that place its tempting not to buy so much.
Speaking of dining rooms check out these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity