about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thankful It's The Weekend


I had a long week at work for numerous amount of reasons so I am happy its Friday! I have football tonight with my Mamas then tomorrow Jeff and I are going to Tampa to visit our friends Richard and Chelsey.

They are having a strawberry festival down there and we have not yet been down to visit them since they moved. We figured it would be a nice little getaway for a day or two to just relax and spend some time with friends. So I will be back next week! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity