about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthday List

Well my birthday is coming up 2 weeks from today, so I put together a little birthday list for my mom and family. To my surprise my hubs took me shopping yesterday for my birthday present and surprised me with a new David Yurman addition.


7mm Diamond Silver Ice Bracelet

I was beyond thrilled! He is such a loving man. So a few other things on my list are


Tory Burch Wallet

But in a brown color

Michael Kors Watch

PB Desk in White

PB Guest Bedroom Head Board

I also asked for any type of clothes I can wear to school and some make up! I'm ready for my birthday week to be here, which includes my moms birthday, my parents anniversary and this year the couples shower I am throwing for our friends so we have lots to be thankful for and to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity