about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let birthday week begin!

Well this is one of the best weeks of the year! Wednesday is my moms bday, thursday is my parents 32nd wedding anniversary, Sunday is my birthday and to tack onto that this year we are throwing a party for our friends on Saturday. We have a slightly packed but fun filled week. Yesterday Jeff and I made trips to my parents house to bring all the goodies for the party over. I know my guest bedroom is probably thrilled to get all that stuff out of there. I don't have that much time to set up next weekend so I'm going to do what I can a little each day. A lot of the stuff like the tables, chairs, flowers won't be coming till Friday and Saturday. I will promise to take pictures. I originally had my friends wedding photographer comin to the party to take pictures but she got a last minute wedding so I guess I will just have to remember to take pictures. I hope everyone has a great week! I know we will!

**Fingers crossed this Tropical Storm Irene turns or it's going to be an interesting shower which is inside and outside. Ha only one more thing to worry about. Say a little prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity