about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ladders

You wouldn't thinking an old wooden ladder would be something to useful inside your outside. But I love how they look and I am in search of one. I have found quite a few on the internet I can buy, but they cost quite a bit to ship. So my goal is to find one in an antique store hopefully soon or else I will just order one. I am going to use it to hang out blankets on in our living room. Jeff and I both have a blanket on every time we sit down on the couch then they just are either on the floor or the couch and it drives me crazy. So I figured this would be a great way to hold our blankets but also look good just like below..


Here are some other different ways you can use ladders in your house...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity