about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baby Shower Planning

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been super busy planning my sisters baby shower! I go to work come home and start placing orders or buying things offline! I have been waiting for my sister to get pregnant for a while, so I want to make this shower perfect for her. She is so precious pregnant, all belly! The nursery is almost done which is my inspiration for the shower! It looks very restoration hardware inspired. It is very neutral with tans and light pinks! I decided to go with those colors and have a rustic garden party with flowers, burlap, mason jars, and light pink!

We finally got the invitation design done and I think invitations are so important as its the guests first impression of the party. So I wanted them to set the tone for what they can expect! I decided to go with mason jars! They turned out so cute and I can post about them as they are finally sent out. I sent the lady helping me Jamie's shower curtain for Delainey's bathroom and we pulled colors from that for the invite.

Sorry I blurred some info out just to be safe, but here it is.



Being that all the girls in our family are teachers, we all want Delainey to have tons of books as its so important and this is a great way to start filling up her bookshelf.

The little tag says this in case you can't read it..

Just one last request, and we hope it's not hard. Please bring Delainey your favorite children's book in place of a card. By signing your book, we will remember and share your special gift, even when you're not there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity