about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

Jeff's best friend from college and his fiance came down for the weekend on their spring break. We had a great time eating, drinking and laughing quite a bit. We went to the beach, out on the boat, St. Augustine, ate a whole lot, played games and just relaxed! We are so excited for their wedding coming up in July that Jeff is in up in Boone, NC.

Jeff and I are going to do our walk through sometime this week on our house to finalize any little things we need fixed up. My spring break starts on Wednesday and I will be spending my break packing up!

We got our light for our kitchen nook and fell in love with it so Jeff decided to get us the rectangular one that matches from Ballard for our formal dining room. We were planning on doing the 3 burlap shades, but I think I can use that in my office or somewhere else and we purchased this light for our formal dining room. It is on back order until May, but we can wait till it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity