about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Furniture Shopping

It has been quite the busy week, but fun all at the same time. I have been furniture shopping daily to try to get some of the bigger pieces we need. There is no way we can furnish this enitre house but I want the eating and main living places to have furniture. Bedrooms are a whole other story, I have nothing.

Here are some of the things we purchased this past week.

We got a table for our kitchen nook and bought separate chairs not the ones in the picture with it but that are in a linen fabric and a lantern chandelier from ballard which is my favorite part.




I haven't seen it up yet, so this could be returned but I am thinking this burlap three pendant chandelier for over our dining room table.


I have no idea why but I like the metal safety pins you get some Ballard Designs for our laundry room, so I snag a few


Last night we made our big purchase which has taken me a long time to find one that right size and that I like. We found it at our local furniture store called Woodchucks. The picture doesn't do it much justice because its all dinged up and sort of rustic looking which goes with all of our other furniture. But this thing is absolutely massive because we have a big wall and we need it to take up quite a bit of space. I can't wait for it to be delivered


I think we are done furniture shopping for the big things now and we can just get little things to help decorate. The bedrooms will have to wait to get furniture.

Jeff's best friend from college is coming down with his fiance so we have a weekend full of fun and even took off work on Monday. Here is to a three day weekend and then only two work days after that till Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity