about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day. We spent the day on the boat getting our first sunburn which felt great to have some color again! We just hung with family and friends and relaxed a little bit. The highlight of my weekend was we bought a bed and nightstand for our guest bedroom on Friday and then today we hit up target to get some bedding and a lamp.

I need to iron the bedding but it seems tedious because of all the ruffles! But here is a pic of what it looks like now. Thanks to my brother-in-law and Jeff putting the bed together Friday night. It is sort of going to be a rustic beachy looking room by default since I threw my friends a beach couples shower I have so many shells, signs, pictures etc left over I figured I should put it to use somewhere.




I got all the pictures back from the photographer from my sister's baby shower I threw. So a day when I have some time I will post pictures! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity