about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Princess Camdyn

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. Its the end of the first quarter at school so i've been consumed with report cards, grades and finishing up the all that needs to be done. I have talked about my friend Allie and her little precious baby Camdyn quite a bit on previous posts so I got the okay to put up some pictures of this little beautiful princess. Holding this little girl makes me think twice about us waiting to have kids.

This first picture is my favorite. I have a slight obsession with tutu's and tulle so no wonder why I love it.




We couldn't be happier for our friends Al & B and their little girl. We can't wait to see her grow up into a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity