about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding in SC

We are back from a fun weekend with all of our Wake Friends. Anna Bett and Conroy got married so congrats to them! We had a good time hanging on the beach and catching up on everyones lives. It went by so quickly but now we are just down right exhausted. Jeff is already passed out sleeping while I'm trying to catch up on some laundry then I will be right by him sleeping. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.


Our Wake Forest Group and we all shared a beach house which was lots of fun.


Jeff was such a handsome groomsman!






the boys custom converse shoes to match the wedding colors. They were super cute.

It was a perfect day for a beach wedding. It was beautiful with the ocean as the backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity