about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Half Marathon

Well I signed up for my first Half Marathon today. It is coming up in a couple months in February. Quite a few people are doing it from my work so I decided to do it with. We are not going to run the whole thing I honestly think I would die, but we are going to walk/run it. So i suppose I better start walking now to get in shape.

This week has been dragging on for me as well. Its Red RIbbon Week at school and we have had all sorts of stuff to do and with Halloween the kids are crazy! I am ready for tomorrow afternoon to be here and its Florida/Georgia. A lot of family from out of town is coming in and we are going to have a great time tailgating on Saturday. It has been a while since Jeff and I could go because normally Jeff had a football game I was at, so we are excited!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity