about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finalized the Wedding Album

We have been married for 11 months almost and I am so thrilled to say we have almost 100% finalized the album!
The final outcome is 64 pages (which is ironic since that is Jeff's number) of pure fabulousness. Our photographer did an awesome job. We have been trying to figure out a cover image and I knew I wanted our names on the front. We also chose a canvas cover which is difficult because such a huge portion of the pictures has to be wrapped around the edges.

This is a rough view of what our cover will be looking like..she has to edit it to make it all straight and everything. But its going to look awesome with a huge think leather bind on the side of it. So I can not wait to order it and hopefully it will be here by Christmas. Fingers crossed. We have both put so much time and effort into this album I will be happy to see it done!!

the dark gray is what you will not see where it has to wrap around the edges.


I would like to get Christmas Cards and Jeff says what a waste of money, but it is our first christmas together and I have had these on saved on my computer because I thought they were real cute. But I guess we will see what I can do.




I get a three day weekend so I am off to enjoy it with family and friends. Have a great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Shutterfly has 50 free Christmas cards if you blog about them -- http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/high-gloss-and-sauce/2010/11/free-shutterfly-christmas-cards-for-bloggers.html

    I just did it, hope the deadline hasn't passed! Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity