about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

If you have not heard Shutterfly is offering a great deal for all bloggers out there. You get 50 free Holiday cards if you just do a few things. They have so many great options to choose from for Holiday cards. This being our first Christmas together I really wanted to find a cute card to put a picture of us from our wedding or after shoot and Jeff didn’t really want to waste money on it, so this is a perfect option. I really recommend you heading on over to shutterfly and check out the possibilities.

Here are a couple of the ones I like



click here

here

here

here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity