about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis' the Season

We had a great Thanksgiving break that was filled with eating, family, and friends. We are worn out for a long weekend in Tallahassee for the FSU/UF game, which turned out in our favor. Go Noles! Getting back to work and in the groove of things was a little hard for me. Jeff and I just went to go get our first real Christmas tree together. I am excited to decorate it but still need to go get lights and ribbons to make my big bow for a tree topper. I think I am going to attempt to do it on my own but we will see how that works.

I have addressed all of our Christmas cards and just need to go buy stamps and get them in the mail in the next week or two, so I am doing well. I must say I did not go shopping on Black Friday this year. I only stopped at Target and picked up a few DVDs for Jeff's stocking, but I was not impressed with the deals this year.

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. Now its time to gear up for the Christmas season.


1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity