about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday




I'm ready for some football tonight, in hopes that Green Bay wins not because I am a Green Bay Fan but just because I dislike the Steelers so much. We are going to a friends party to just hang and watch the game! I hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday!

Speaking of football my football team, the Mama's, won again on Friday. It wasn't our best game, but a win is a win! We are 4-0 halfway through the season so we are off to a good start.

I also wanted to say Happy 4th Anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law. It was on Thursday but I have had such a busy week I haven't had a chance to post. But I love you both and congrats on four years. Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity