about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I am in the process of baking cake balls for my sister and I's Christmas party tonight and wrapping last minute gifts!

We have had quite an eventful last couples weeks....

We all know my sister Jamie is pregnant and moving right along with baby Delainey! She is all belly it is crazy!



My best friend Allie who already has little precious Camdyn is pregnant with number two! She is due two months after my sister. Camdyn is going to be a great BIG sister!



My brother got engaged last Sunday...



Jeff's best friend from college got engaged Wednesday night...



Needless to say we are going to be quite busy in the future with weddings and babies! Wish you all a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity