about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa Did Good

Christmas was wonderful in our house! We are blessed to have such wonderful parents who spoil us rotten and I have an amazing husband who completely didn't follow through on our deal. I am in the process of doing laundry and packing as we are off to Savannah tomorrow for New Years Eve weekend. We are headed up there with 4 other couples so it is bound to be a wonderful time and I sure am in need of a vacation like you would not believe.

Santa was good to us this year and gave us lots of clothes and goodies but here are a few of my favorite things we got....

We go on a scavenger hunt for one of our gifts and my dad knows we want furniture since we are in the process of buying a house. So I got a wrapped box and my dad told me to pull this string and when I did it was fishing line with cash just hooked on to it. It was quite creative how he did it but looked quite time consuming so I just had to keep fishing it out of the box to get it. So we have cash to decide what piece of furniture we are going to get next. =)


Tory Burch Flats


Pottery Barn Desk

Tory Burch Wallet

Jeff wanted a TV for the patio and my dad got us a 40 incher not so sure that it will be going on the patio but Jeff is thrilled.


My Favorite- Paige Jeans

Boots

Pottery Barn Lamp

Cover for my iPad2



I hope all of you had a fabulous Christmas as well! I am off to find some warm clothes as it is going to be chilly in Savannah this weekend! Happy New Year. I will post pictures another day from my sister and I's christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity