about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Successful Weekend

Jeff and I had the most productive weekend this past weekend. Friday we started with our first woman's flag football game which we won. Jeff then rushed over to the high school football game where he is helping coach and they won their playoff game!
Saturday we decided to get all things Christmas marked off our list.
We sent out our Christmas cards



We went shopping and got everyone's present minus my brother who is the most difficult person to shop for by far! But we came home and Jeff watched as I wrapped all the gifts and put them under the tree. We ended the day at my mom and dads to homemade Chili and football! It just felt so great to have all these major things marked off our list.

I am counting down the days till Christmas break. 8 more! Then I can start to think about our Christmas party and what needs to be done for that!

I hope everyone is enjoying all the upcoming Holiday festivities. We seem to have one or two christmas parties every single weekend for the next couple of weeks. I'm off to watch Michael Buble Christmas special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity