about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Well we have been celebrating lots in our household this past weekend. Friday was my amazing moms birthday so we headed out to dinner and ate at this delicious mexican joint on the beach with a great view. Ate lots and had delicious margaritas. We then headed downstairs the bar area where my sisters friend was singing and some friends came to join. We stayed out till midnight just listening to music and hanging with good friends and family.

Mom we love you so much and couldn't appreciate all your do for our family! We are lucky to live right around the corner and be with you all the time!!





Saturday Jeff and I got up and enjoyed the beautiful day outside. I sat in the driveway and watched him do yardwork for a while. I was just snapping pictures while enjoying my land shark. I am so grateful he enjoys doing yard work because I do not think I dread anything more than yard work.
                                                
We headed over to Al & B's to hang for a few hours. I can not believe how quickly my little god daughter is growing. I see her often but still can't get over how much she changes everytime. And I got to sit around and laugh so hard I cried at Camdyn. She kills me and has such a personality now.


We headed off to Bonefish to have dinner with Al, B, Carlton and ashley. I had the most delicious fish I've had in quite some time and it was nice to just hang out with them. We ended up at our house to the wee hours of the morning just talking and hanging out. Due to staying up way past our bedtime Jeff and I overslept and missed church. Typically Jeff wakes up at 7 even on the weekends without an alarm he didn't move a muscle till 10 which is probably the 2nd time I've seen that in 10 years of being together. 

Sunday is my cleaning day so I got to work and then we headed over to my parents house for my birthday dinner. My birthday isn't really until tomorrow but Jeff works late shift on Tuesdays so we celebrated when we could all be there together. My mom made a delicious dinner of lobster, steak, chicken, ribs and topped it off with an ice cream cake. She even got candles that looked like stilettos and a purse! Nothing makes me happier than an ice cream cake. I wait anxiously for it every year. I got to open up some awesome presents from the family. I got some perfume, michael kors sunglasses, my parents bought us our backsplash for our kitchen which I am so thrilled about I cant wait for them to come install it. I will post pictures once it is up.  Jeff also surprised me with an outdoor sectional couch i've been wanting. It is a little smaller than the one in the picture to fit on our patio but I couldn't find the picture of the exact size. I will take pictures once it gets delivered!
All in all I am blessed with such a great family to celebrate my birthday with and an amazing husband. I wouldn't trade it for anything and look forward to what the next year has in store. I can not believe I am a quarter of a century. We have so many more exciting years to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity