about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Past two weeks

I apologize for my lack of posting but i blame it on having a job that is so time consuming most of the time and even more so at the beginning of the year. there is not enough time in the day to get everything done with these little kiddos until I get them trained to do things how I like.

What have I been up to other than school. We went to New Orleans for Tonys wedding. It was fun to see some of our old family friends. New Orleans is definitely an interesting place, other than all the delicious food we had we do not have much desire to head back there anytime soon. Jeff and I have both been twice and are happy to say we can check that off our list.



Our little Delainey had her dedication day at the church which is just my sister and brother-in-law stating they are going to raise her in the church as a christian, but definitely a reason to celebrate. 
We had a Richie sunday traditional dinner like my grandpa Bumpa used to do true italian style with meatballs, sausage, peppers, salad, bread and everything not healthy. My sister made cake pops and we put them in little strainers filled with pasta to go along with our lunch theme. We ate until we couldn't move and then just sat on the couch all afternoon. I dont really have many pictures, but I'm sure my sister will post the ones she got from her camera. 
We bought little Lainey a jewelry box my sister has been wanting for her. She just watched the little ballerina go round and round. 


It is birthday week in our household. Moms is Friday, Parents anniversary Saturday and mine next Tuesday! Woo Hoo. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity