about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day Weekend

First I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world. My dad is so amazing.





Jeff and I had quite a busy weekend. I started the weekend off with a friend of my families wedding. It was nice, only one minor hitch, one of the groomsmen passed out on the altar in the middle of the ceremony. I guess he locked his legs and blacked out. I will remind my bridal party to not do this a million times prior to my ceremony. I have seen this happen multiple times at weddings.
Jeff and I drove straight over to see his parents and brother in Lake City for the night. His mom and I had such a great time, we went through all Jeff's baby pictures to find some for our slideshow that we will play at our rehearsal dinner. Then she taught me how to make her homemade macaroni and cheese, which by the way is amazing and happens to be my favorite food.
We hurried back to Jacksonville the next day so I could spend some time with my dad and family. All the kids made him dinner and then we all headed outside for a 3 on 3 on basketball game. Which was hilarious. My team just happened to win which consisted of Jeff, my dad, and I. We had a great weekend and we both are so blessed to have awesome fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity