about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Off To A Mini Vacation In The Keys

I am still in the midst of packing and its getting late, but we are heading south to the Florida Keys in the morning, Islamorada to be exact. My uncle has a house down there on the water with two boats so Jeff has been dying to get down there to fish. I am not that much of a fisherwoman, but I agreed to lay out on the boat while they do their thing. Although our last trip down here I caught my first dolphin, I was thrilled. So I may try to fish a little. Heres a picture of my first dolphin...



Hopefully we come back with good fish to eat, lots of pictures, and a great relaxing mini vacation. Because next week we have lots of things to get done for the wedding such as our food tasting etc before Jeff heads back up to North Carolina the day after 4th of July. So I will be back on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity