about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 22, 2009

First Post!!

This is my first attempt at a blog, but I figured as much time and effort I am putting into this wedding I should blog my process. I'm sure my friends and family are interested in whats going on and will also be great to look back upon after all this is over with. I am beyond excited about the wedding and every little detail that it entails. I look forward to sharing everything with all of you. I have been dreaming of this wedding since I was five and have watched every wedding show and read every magazine possible. My father jokes and asks me what am I going to do when this wedding is over?
I am looking forward to the months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity