about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back from the Keys

We had an awesome time. The weather was great, a little overcast but still hot enough we could get sun. The boys fished non stop all three days. I only went one day when they went and did some dolphin fishing. Which we were successful. Jeff caught a pretty big dolphin like 20 pounds or so. But it was nice to get away and just spend some time down there. Now its back to reality and we have a week slammed full of things for the wedding before Jeff goes back on Sunday. Starting today with our food tasting, going to our church to turn in paperwork, going to finalize our rehearsal dinner place. So I will be back to let you know how the tasting goes. Hope everyone has a great day.
Heres a couple pictures from the weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity