about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pure by Lindsey

Photography for the wedding was so important to me as it is the only thing you have left to hold onto after it is all over. I had the hardest time finding a young hip photographer who had more of a modern flair and not just the same old every day pictures. When I finally found my photographer's website I knew immediately she was perfect. We went ahead and met with her and we all agreed she was the one. I could not have been happier with my decision as her work is beautiful. We had already done our engagement session and were so pleased. I highly reccommend anyone in the North Florida area if you need a photographer check out,

purebylindsey.com

her work is amazing and she is so helpful to everything you need. I can not wait to see our wedding pictures and album after our special day.

here are some of our engagement pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity