about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Love Getting the Mail

Checking the mail is my favorite thing to do now a days. I am always ordering something for the wedding and today I got a package with something I was so excited to see. I ordered something for the rehearsal dinner that will be a hit and I just love how they turned out.

I also ordered two wood signs off of etsy.com. It is such a great website with handmade items that just are really unique. I can not wait to put the up in our house.



This next picture will be exactly what it will look like, but will say, the griffin's, est. 2010. I can not wait to get it.

1 comment:

  1. HI! I just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Can you share with me the vendor on etsy who makes the second sign? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity