about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I love Grey!

Grey could possibly be my new favorite color. I absolutely love it. It could be in weddings, a wall color, clothes, furniture it just so awesome. I really wanna paint half of my house grey. It is so modern and chic. I came across this wedding where the girls wore grey dresses and I thought it was absolutely amazing. It truly is such a versatile color, it looks really great with yellow.





I had a great weekend, just relaxed and hung out. We finalized our invitations and now they are in the process of being made. They are so pretty I can not wait to share them with all of our guests.
I'm counting down the days till I get to go visit Jeff! I have less than 2 weeks and he has only been gone for 2 weeks and it seems like forever! I will be so happy after the wedding when I will be able to walk into the next room to see him rather than drive seven hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity