about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Shoes

Well I knew I wanted some sort of color for my shoes, I did not want just white or ivory. Since black is just a major color of my wedding I decided to buy black satin shoes for my wedding. I really wanted something special about them, so I asked my friend Allie, who is so awesome at art projects, if she would glue little crystals onto my heels. She is so awesome and an awesome bridesmaid and said she would do it. I think they are going to look so awesome, especially for pictures. Here is what they will look like when she is done. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity