about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Months!

Its crazy to believe Jeff and I have been engaged for over a year as of July 1st and now we are 6 months away from our wedding. Times flies and i know these last 6 months are going to go by in a blink of an eye with Jeff's football season getting ready to begin in a month. I am on the road every weekend so it feels like I'm always on the go, but would not change it for the world. I can not believe it is already his fifth season, it is going to be bittersweet saying going to Wake Forest as we have spent a lot of time there and football has been such a blessing for Jeff to follow his dreams. I think it was such a great decision for him to go there academically and for football. Especially since it was driving distance from Jacksonville. I'd figured I would add a cute picture of Jeff playing football.



Also a little side note we went shopping for the Mother of the Bride dress yesterday. We were definitely not planning on purchasing a dress, but we absolutely fell in love with a black and white pattern long chiffon dress. It is beautiful on mom and we are so excited we found it, we could not pass it by. So another thing done off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity