about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

D.O.C.

I never thought I would hire a wedding coordinator for the wedding, but lately I have been stressing out about the little details and what if it is not exactly set up how I want it to be. So i decided to start meeting with a couple different wedding planners so they could take some stress off of me and I will know that they will do exactly what I want. It really is going to be worth every penny knowing that everything I have done and what I am envisioning will be set up perfectly rather than second guessing myself all day of the wedding. I want to be able to relax and enjoy mine and Jeff's day.

I am going to meet with Christina Kreations, I heard she is a amazing, she recently did a friend of mines wedding and she said she was awesome. So I am really excited to meet with her and see what she has to say.

Her website is http://www.christinakreations.com/ if you want to check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity