about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

We have had a great weekend full of friends, sun and hanging out. Friday we went out and celebrated my brother-in-laws 30th birthday at the beach. Saturday we spent the entire day at the beach and man did we get burned and are paying for the countless hours in the sun! We then took the boat for a late night ride to a restaurant and had dinner on the water with a few people. Today we got up bright and early for Easter Church then out to brunch with the family. I love Easter and spending time with the family.
We got our Easter baskets full of goodies last night from my parents, we got a new cooler, work out clothes, bathing suit cover ups, Jeff got a bunch of stuff for the boat and fishing. But my husband the Easter bunny got me the Tory Burch purse I have been wanting. Love it!




I hope everyone has a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity