about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend Plans

My Spring Break is coming to an end but I have enjoyed it so much. Yesterday I went to the beach with some girls I work with and enjoyed the sun but it was a little to windy for my liking. Then we went out on our friend Carlton's boat and just cruised around and then ended up at a restaurant on the water for drinks. It was my brother-in-laws 30th birthday and he was with us so we went out and celebrated with all of our friends way past my normal bed time. I am exhausted.

I think today Saturday April 30th is a popular wedding date because I know three different people just from around here getting married today. We are going to Jeff's cousins wedding which is suppose to be pretty over the top which I will love so I am excited to see what its going to be like. Jeff's parents are coming over to stay with us so it should be a good time. I will be sure to take pictures if its nice so I can share it with you.

I went and met with Shea who is going to help me do my friends couple shower in August and we sat for over an hour just chatting and discussing weddings, flowers and decor. Everything that both of us love. When I walked out of there we had so many great things planned for their shower that I am so excited for it. But I can not give any details as I know Chelsey, the bride to be reads my blog! Sorry Chels!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We are off to the gym to prepare for the drinks and food we are going to be eating tonight at this wedding!

By the way I hope I don't offend anyone, but I was not impressed with this Royal Wedding. I DVRed it and I went through it in like 10 minutes. Nothing was "royal" about it to me. I was expecting flowers galore and all sorts of things and just have huge trees inside does not do it for me. Kate looked great although her dress was pretty understated for my taste as if I was going to be a princess I would go all out. I'm sure some of you are thinking I am crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity