about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap!

We had a great weekend. I finally started feeling better. Friday I took off from work to get a few things done and went out to search for bedroom furniture. I did not get anything for our bedroom, but I did come home from an antique shop with a bedside table for our guest bedroom and a entry way table for one day when I have somewhere to put it. I couldn't pass them up. The store called them shabby chic, but I love any white table that looks rustic. Jeff came in and said oh I really like those are you going to refinish them and I said no jeff that is what they are suppose to look like and he sort of just looked at me weird and walked away.




Friday night we went out and had a nice dinner just the two of us and talked about buying a house and what we wanted in the next year or two. We both had a little bit of different ideas, but I think Jeff swayed me to side with him for now or until I find the perfect house! Saturday we went to a friends oyster roast and we got to play with Camdyn. She was all smiles.


We had family dinner last night and we all got out calendars together to see what our summer will be like since its already here in a month. My mom, sister, and I are all teachers so it works out pretty nicely in the summertime. But looking through from June to the start of school again I will only be home three weekends the entire summer. Lots to look forward to in the next couple of months. I will settle just for my Spring Break to get here, 7 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity