about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

2 years of wedded bliss

Today is our 2nd anniversary! Time sure does fly it seems like yesterday we were celebrating at our wedding with all of our family and friends! I am lucky to have such an amazing husband who I only continue to grow to love more and more. We have been together for eight years but married for two so it seems like we have celebrated all the big events in our life together!


We have an exciting year to come as I posted before about Jeff and I put an offer in on a house. We we are so excited to say that our offer was accepted and now we are just waiting to close!! So we have lots of craziness/excitement to come in the near future. I am throwing my sister's baby shower in March and I am planning to have it at our new house so we will see how that all goes! Lots on the plate but only good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity