about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Party

Jamie and I threw our second annual Christmas party which was fun and great to be with all of our friends and family. We threw it the Friday before Christmas since a lot of people were coming into town for the holiday weekend. It was at my sisters house again this year but hopefully fingers crossed we will have a house next year that we can have it there especially since Jamie will have baby Delainey next year.

Here are a few pictures from it.
All the pregnant girls at the party.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity