about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Crunch Time!

Well Jeff and I have shook and the bet is officially on. We have two months to see who looses the most weight. We obviously will be doing it by percentage since he is a lot bigger and has a lot more to loose. We are weighing in tomorrow morning to see our start weight and then we are weighing in on December 21st to see who wins. Whoever wins can get whatever they want under a certain amount. He put a limit on the dollars spent because he knew I would say a trip to europe or something ridiculous.

When I lost my weight year or so ago I just was obsessive about it so I suppose I will become obsessive again and work out non stop. I don't know why I fell off the wagon again but 8 pounds or so have slowly crept back on since last year. I'm going with all the traveling and now football season which is eating dips and drinking beer.

Fingers crossed I win as I have already picked out what I want!!  Jeff said I have no chance, but my only hope is that is still is football season and he loves to drink beer with the boys and watch football so his chances of loosing weight while drinking beer is slim to none!!

Let the working out and dieting begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity