about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had quite the busy weekend last weekend. Friday school got canceled because of hurricane Sandy which was even close to us and we had no rain and barely wind but I will take a free day. Hopefully we don't have to make it up. My mom, Jamie and I went to lunch at the french pantry. It was absolutely delicious. It was my first time. But this chicken bruschetta blew my mind. 


Friday night we went to the Zac Brown Band concert. I am not a big concert goer because I feel like they are over priced and I like music but I'm not obsessed with songs and artists like some are. Anyways I went and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was an awesome concert and I would go back to see him again.  We went with Richard and Chelsey and ran into some of our friends Austin and Erica so we all had a blast. 




We had a little to much fun so I woke up for FL/GA to go downtown looked outside at the weather and said I rather not go into a wind storm. So Jeff made us breakfast and then we headed over to my moms where Delainey and I took a little nap on the couch to recover!


We then headed over to our friends house as they were having a FL/Ga party! I was so happy to see FLORIDA loose!  


Long but fun weekend! I have another short week this week because it is our Fall Festival. Much needed break after Halloween parties today with a 22 eight year olds!

For other exciting news I found out over the weekend one of my close friends, Lauren, is PREGNANT!! Babies are everywhere! We are so excited for them and can't wait to find out the sex of the little bambino so we can spoil another baby since we are still holding out on having our own! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity