about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ski Trip

There is no real excuse for my lack of posting. It has become a big problem. I have no excuse other than life being crazy! I will have to make some time to come and sit and recap about what we have been doing lately. I feel with all the holidays right around the corner I am not going to have very much time at all, but hopefully I will return to the blogging world sometime soon. We have lots of things coming up in the next couple of weeks, like my goddaughters baptism, FL/GA, Jamie's birthday, supper club, a wedding and much much more. 

But for now here is some exciting news for us. Today we booked a ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado. We are going in February with my sister, parents, my cousins, and Uncle and Aunt.  I have never been to see a whole lot of snow just the little bit in North Carolina when I was up there visiting Wake. I have never been skiing so it could get interesting, but I am more excited about the little towns, hot tubs, and sitting by the fires. We are going to rent a house so we can all stay together and enjoy the four or five days we are out there. It should be lots of fun. My brother-in-law and sister are the pros at skiing so hopefully they can teach us a thing or two. Jeff and I may just be the two people sitting at the bar in the ski lodge acting like we are skiing, but really not.





1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Colorado. It looks so gorgeous! Love your blog, I'm now following you :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity