about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Baby Shower Time!

So my friend Leslie and I are in charge of throwing our lovely friend Kerry a baby shower! She is on baby 3, but baby three wasn't planned completely and she got rid of all of her baby stuff a few years ago. So she really is in need of getting all of the basics back! She is going to have a sweet little girl! We are still waiting to hear the name! (which I'm hounding her about for monogram purposes for shower details) She is due in June so we have a few months to get the ball rolling on her shower. But due to my planning and OCD you know I have already started my lists of thing to do. She has decided on the nursery colors which are going to be white, grey, and yellow with a touch of owls here or there so my mind has started working and here is my inspiration thus far! I can't show everything as I am sure she will read my blog, so the good ideas are not going up! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity