about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Going to the Chapel

When you say the word wedding I jump. Nothing gets me more excited than weddings, decorations and fun times with friends. Ashley and Carlton were planned to get married in November but had a small mishap with their reception venue going bankrupt so they pushed it back to February which just so happened to be my brothers birthday! Happy Birthday Tony!
It was a beautiful day and at a beautiful venue the Cummer Art museum. A little chilly out on the river but we couldn't be happier for them. It is always fun when one of our friends gets married because it is like a small high school reunion. We drank, ate, and danced the night away! Here are the few pictures that I took of the wedding...








We crammed so many people in George's truck as we only had a two minutes drive. it was hysterical to see all these huge men sitting on each others lap in the front. The pictures just don't do it justice. 

 
This is how the night ended!

We all stayed at a hotel downtown and we shared a room with Allie and B. I didn't get much sleep so two naps and going to bed at 9:30 were exactly what happened for me yesterday! My to do list is miles long as we are heading to Breckenridge on Thursday. So laundry is my top priority so we have plenty of warm clothes for this freezing weather that we are about to step into!
I have to say I am looking forward to going! There will be 15 of us all staying in one big mansion so it should be pretty fun! I am more excited to see the house than anything! Fingers crossed no broken bones. But I will make sure to take lots of pictures to share when we get back! I'm off to do laundry and cook chicken pot pie for Jeffrey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity