about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Albums

I came across this wedding album done by Scarlett Lillian and was just taken back. I love everything about it. This got me slightly exicted to see how ours turns out. Our photographer should almost be done designing and laying everything out so then we get to approve it and it gets sent off to be made!


The outside of ours will look slightly similar to the one in the picture above, the front cover will be canvas with a picture of us and it will have a leather bind like the one above. This is the leather that we chose for ours.


I can't wait to see what Lindsey comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity