about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, July 23, 2010

TGIF

I am so happy its Friday. I am dreading going to the HIT this morning as I can still barely move from the last session so its not going to be a great day for me. But then I have to go pick up the kids I watch from camp and head straight to the pool so it will be a nice way to overcome my soreness.

check out this photo shoot of an Alice and Wonderland party. It's cute but for me its a little too much stuff and doesn't look very functional for a bunch of kids to be running around at a party. But some of the details were great ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity