about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Parents House

My mom and dads house is finally almost done. They got their couch delivered on Saturday and now are just waiting for their upholstered chair which won't be here for a couple of weeks. But I must say my dad did a pretty good job and things are coming together. They just need to get some bar stools and some accessories for the walls and then they are all done.

I forgot to take pictures of what it looked like before so i tried to find some that you could see it in the background. They had the awesome 80s wallpaper up. As soon as the guy came to take it all done the house looked so much better even with no paint.

These are the only two pictures I could find where you could slightly see the house before.
Please do not mind me and Jeff in the one picture. It was the day after our wedding opening up gifts and looking sort of rough, but as least you can see the fireplace and the old carpet and furniture. The other one you can see the old countertops, back splash, and sort of the wallpaper.

Before:



Then After:





I forgot to take a picture of the fireplace, but next time I go over I will have to take a picture and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity