about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to School

I am going to be a slacker this next week on posting as its back to school time and I have got to get my classroom in order and ready to go for the kiddies next week. So Sorry!

The bench is completed and my mom and I brought it to my classroom today. That bench got the best of me some days and it was a royal pain in the butt, but with the help of my dad, Ralph and the hubs it all came together and fits perfectly!

here are the boys cutting all the wood! ha that is my dad with the motorcycle cap on. he is bald and was sweating so bad and ralph had that for him to wear, cracks me up!


Here is the final product in my classroom, i need to get a couple more pillows, but then a teacher next door said only thing is kids with lice and pillows do not mix well and I almost lost it. that grosses me out so I may lay off the idea of pillows.



I am off to go back to school clothes shopping. I will be back when I have some time but I have a few pictures from a wedding where I just love the manzanita branches for the ceremony.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity