about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dyson

I am about to hit the sheets, but just wanted to post first. After work I went and picked up some dinner for my mom and we all went and ate dinner at my parents house to celebrate my moms bday. We just hung out and my parents decided to give me my birthday present from them tonight.

I got this beauty! which jeff and i have been wanting for a while.



I was so super excited! I came home and vacuumed my entire house. It is so nice to have our own vacuum. Now we no longer have to go borrow my sister's anymore! So with that said I'm going to bed on a good note!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity