about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Recap

I had a great day at school today so I actually don't feel like going straight to bed! Maybe I'm in a better mood since its mine and my mom's birthday week!! My mom's birthday is tomorrow, my parents anniversary is Wednesday and my Birthday is Saturday. =) So with being in such a good mood I decide to come home and make dinner. I really have to be in the mood because I make nothing short of a huge mess when I cook! We had BBQ baby back ribs. I had to slow cook them for so many hours in the oven but it was worth it because the meat just fell of the bone, then we had grilled asparagus and twice baked potatoes.

We had a great weekend that went by way to fast! Friday we did nothing except rent a red box that was awful. I highly don't recommend Bounty Hunter. Saturday we went and had lunch with Al & B then went back to see their little princess's nursery which is done! It was so overwhelming at how small everything was, but super exciting. Less than two weeks till her due date, so she could come out any day now.
Saturday night we headed downtown to the Jags game and tailgated which seemed like forever since the game kept being delayed due to rain. We finally got into the game at the perfect time for kick off and we just sat in the rain for three quarters. I was soaking wet and by that time it was already midnight and the fourth quarter was just starting, so we hit the road back home since we were dog sitting my moms and sister's dogs.

Sorry for my lack of posting! I do have some good weddings/parties to share with you. Hopefully I will find time to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity